Discreet Sex Crimes Lawyer in St. George, Utah Defends Those Accused of Sexual Offenses in Washington County
Deploying superior knowledge of sex crime defense to help clients in Utah
There are few accusations more nerve-wracking, more gut-wrenching than charges of sexual misconduct. A third of all Utah inmates are convicted sex offenders. The state is serious about putting an end to sex crimes and so has no statute of limitations for most sexual offenses. But there are people out there who use the state’s aggressive stance on sex crimes to their advantage. The ethical St. George sex crime attorneys of Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law, know that not every person accused of sexual misconduct is an offender. They listen to your side of the story to help create a viable defense that works for you.
What you need to know about sex crimes
The term “sex crime” covers a lot of ground. It is most commonly defined the use of force or coercion to engage another person in a sexual act that person does not want. People convicted of certain sex crimes may have to register on a state or national sex offender registry. In some cases, the mere accusation of a sex crime can permanently damage your reputation, so it’s important to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. Sex crimes include:
- Aggravated assault of a child
- Aggravated sexual assault
- Forcible sodomy
The St. George sex crime lawyers at Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law believe that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Their detailed understanding of state and federal laws regarding sex crimes allows them to mount a defense combining their own research with the reports and interviews filed by the prosecution.
Building a clean case with the existing evidence
The attorneys of Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law, have more than 20 years of experience litigating in criminal courts, and they are knowledgeable about and accomplished in handling charges of sexually-motivated crimes. They provide:
- Clean witnesses. You never know who will offer information critical to your defense. Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law believes in exploring every avenue to find the best possible witnesses for your defense.
- Consistent evidence. Successful defense strategies combine consistent evidence and the truth to ensure the best possible outcome for your case. The attorneys Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law use a consistent line of defense that matches the forensic evidence available.
- Objective responses. One of the pitfalls of sex crimes cases is that jurors have difficulty detaching their emotional responses from the evidence at hand. A St. George sex crimes lawyer at Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law can develop a plan to keep the case as objective as possible to ensure that emotions stay out of the decision-making process.
You need a lawyer who treats you and your case with dignity and respect. Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law provides highly-individualized care to every client, so you can be sure that your unique case receives the personalized attention it deserves.
Distinctive defense for you by a sex crimes lawyer in St. George
Don’t leave your defense to lawyers who see you as a number and not a person. Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law creates a defense that’s unique to you. To schedule a meeting for a free consultation at the St. George office, contact Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law by phone at 435-627-1565 or online.