Aric M, Cramer, Criminal Defense Attorney
Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law, zealously serves the residents of southern Utah — including but not limited to – St. George, Cedar City, Kanab and Beaver — and dedicates its efforts to ensure that clients get the justice they deserve.
The firm’s attorneys prepare each case as if it’s going to trial. When you have an attorney who is always ready to take your defense to the next level, you know you’re in good hands.FREE Initial Consultation
Mr. Cramer’s practice philosophy is fully embodied in the comments of Joe Cheshire on the definition of a Criminal Defense Attorney:
“A criminal defense lawyer is a person who loves other people more than he loves himself; who loves freedom more than the comfort of security; who is unafraid to fight for the unpopular ideas and ideals; who is willing to stand next to the uneducated, the poor, the dirty, the suffering, and even the mean, greedy, and violent, and advocate for them not just in words, but in spirit; who is willing to stand up to the arrogant, meanspirited, caring and uncaring with courage, strength and patience, and not be intimidated; who bleeds a little when someone else goes to jail, who dies a little when tolerance and freedom suffer, and most important, a person who never loses hope that love and forgiveness will win in the end.”
Mr. Cramer would rather defend someone who is guilty than allow a person who is innocent to be prosecuted.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Federal and State Courts
- 10% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Utah, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Tax Court, 1994
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- Master of Law in Taxation – 1994
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity.
- North Carolina Central University
- B.A. – 1998
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Utah State Bar, Tax Section, Past President, 1996 – 1999
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Life Member
- Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (UACDL)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- National College for DUI Defense