Trusted Criminal Attorney St George
Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law – St. George Criminal Defense Attorney with a Difference
Criminal cases don’t just go away. This isn’t one of those problems you can ignore in hopes that they get swept under the carpet. With criminal cases, your freedom and future are at stake. A criminal conviction can mean a lot of things, from a criminal record to loss of access to a range of benefits years after serving your punishment. All of these may be avoided by acting fast and contacting a criminal defense attorney in St. George Utah.
At Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law, we take pride in our commitment to representing all clients in different kinds of criminal cases. We understand that bad things happen to good people, and so we combine our knowledge of the law, over 30 years of experience practicing criminal law, and personalized legal services to deliver excellent experiences. Our attorneys have represented many clients in all kinds of criminal cases, including felonies and misdemeanors. We aim for the best possible outcome at all times.
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Saint George, Utah
What Makes Us Different?
If you’re wondering why choose us or our Saint George, Utah, criminal defense lawyers, we have just the right answer for you.
- Experience – Our Saint George criminal defense lawyers have years of practice and hands-on experience representing criminal defendants. We understand criminal law and use our experience in court as an added advantage in your defense case.
- Personalized legal services – We realize that you need a proactive attorney that is as concerned about your case as you are. Our St. George criminal defense attorney is passionate about each case handled. You can expect to enjoy seamless communication and quick responses from us throughout your case.
- Impeccable attention to detail – A little detail can change the course of your case and set you on a path to being discharged and acquitted. We understand how important every little detail is, and we make sure to leave no stone unturned as your criminal defense attorney. Rest assured that we will deploy our resources to ensure that you get a free and fair representation.
- Honest and realistic expectations – As your criminal defense lawyer in St. George, we will be honest with you. We will analyze your case the best we can and provide you with an honest and realistic answer to your questions about expectations and possible case outcomes.
- The right pricing – Our law firm is interested in getting you the best possible outcome, and we will do that while trying our best to work within your realistic budget. We also offer various payment options that you can discuss with our attorneys during your free initial consultation meeting.
Secure Your Freedom with Help from Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law
When faced with criminal charges or under investigation for criminal involvement, you stand a better chance of steering the direction in which your case goes with us at Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law. Come to us or call to schedule a consultation meeting to discuss your case.
Delivering Singular Attention To Clients For More Than 30 Years
The events that wreak the most havoc in people’s lives usually occur without sufficient warning. Criminal charges are often like that. When you find yourself facing the accusation that you have committed a serious criminal offense, you need a law firm with proven experience to handle your case successfully.
Clients seeking an aggressive, high-quality criminal defense lawyer in Utah turn to the law firm of Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law. Since 1989, Aric Cramer has combined uncompromising ethical standards with extensive trial experience to develop a defense tailor-made for every individual client.
Years Of Practice In All Areas Of Criminal Law
Aric Cramer has 30 years of trial experience and has successfully defended clients against the most severe criminal accusations. Aric Cramer’s law firm has earned a reputation as the go-to firm for anyone seeking legal representation for serious charges in the Utah criminal justice system. Criminal defense attorney, Aric Cramer, provides competent representation in multiple areas of criminal law including drug charges, DUI charges, fraud, violent crimes, sex crimes, theft, and federal crimes.
St. George lawyer Aric Cramer was one of only 15 criminal defense attorneys in Utah approved by the state of Utah to contract with the state to defend indigent defendants in death penalty cases.
With Aric Cramer, you get a criminal defense attorney who is proud to take on controversial cases. His familiarity with Washington county hot button topics — such as the legalities of BASE jumping in Zion National Park, polygamous lost boy issues, and criminal conviction effects on immigration status — gives him a defensive edge in the courtroom. He is willing to take the tough cases other criminal defense lawyers might not want in order to serve as many people as he can.
For more information, or to schedule a free 30-minute in-office or phone consultation with Aric Cramer, call 435-627-1565 (criminal defense issues only) or email me. Our offices are located in St. George, Utah next door to the courthouse.
When Should Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney?
A criminal defense attorney ST George Utah becomes necessary when you or a loved one has been arrested for a criminal offense. Hiring an ST George criminal defense attorney as quickly as possible can change the course of your arrest, the case, and its outcome. Criminal defense lawyers ensure that their clients are educated on the criminal law and don’ts and offer representation in and out of court.
Can Defense Attorneys Investigate?
Yes. Saint George, Utah criminal defense lawyers, must investigate their client’s case and ensure that adequate defense is built towards obtaining the best possible outcome. Effective criminal defense lawyer ST George Utah can work closely with private professionals and investigators to gather evidence to support their client’s case.
How Does a Defense Lawyer Prepare for a Case?
Saint George criminal defense lawyers speak to their clients to hear their side, investigate the case to gather evidence, and prepare their defense around strategies that are best suited for an expected outcome.
Criminal Defense Attorney in St. George, Utah
Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law is located on 132 W Tabernacle Building A, St. George, Utah. From St. George Regional Airport (SGU) get on Get on Hwy 7 W/Southern Pkwy in St. George from Airport Parkway. Follow Hwy 7 W/Southern Pkwy – use the right lane to merge onto I-15 N via the ramp to Salt Lake City. Follow I-15 N to UT-18 N/Bluff St. Take exit 6 from I-15 N and follow Bluff St for 2.3 miles to Tabernacle St. Turn right onto W Tabernacle St and turn left into Aric Cramer, Attorney at Law at 132 W.
We’re open: Monday-Thursday 09:00-18:00, Friday 09:00-17:00
For additional questions, you can call us at (435) 627-1565 or find us on Yelp