Aric Cramer: Saint George Attorney Assisting with Criminal Defense in Washington County, Utah
Serious criminal defense attorney serving Southern Utah
For 23 years, St. George attorney Aric Cramer has helped clients achieve justice through rigorous and aggressive defense in criminal matters at the federal and state levels. His years of experience as a trial attorney demonstrate Aric’s love for the challenges of fighting for a fair verdict. Aric Cramer has the know-how and the tenacity needed to protect those who have been accused of serious violations of federal or state law.
Criminal defense for violent crimes and federal charges
Cramer│Cramer, LLC focuses almost exclusively on serious accusations and violations of federal and state laws. St. George criminal defense attorney Aric Cramer is one of only 15 attorneys in Utah approved by the State of Utah to contract with the State to defend indigent defendants in death penalty cases, which makes him an invaluable asset for those facing this most serious penalty. Aric’s self-possession lets him handle the pressure litigating of high-profile cases. His willingness to tackle controversial cases has contributed to his reputation in St. George as a lawyer fervently committed to helping his clients by whatever means are legally within grasp.
Taking risks outside of the courtroom
An experienced mountaineer, Aric has climbed 54 peaks over 10,000 feet in 47 of the 50 states in this country, and has climbed in three different continents. If he’s not on the top of a mountain, he can often be found traveling the world with his three sons or earning his fifth degree black belt in Taekwondo.
The high-quality St. George attorneys you deserve
When you need a high-quality lawyer whose track record has earned him an excellent reputation, it’s time to call St. George, Utah attorney Aric Cramer at Cramer | Cramer, LLC. The office is conveniently located within a half-mile of the courthouse and within walking distance of the St. George City Art Museum and Pioneer Park. For a free consultation or to make an appointment, contact Cramer | Cramer, LLC by phone at 435.414.1290 or online. If you need on family law issues please click on this link: www.cramercramer.com
- Utah, 1989
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Tax Court, 1993
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2008
- Voted one of Utah’s Top Lawyers by Utah Business Magazine, 2008 and 2009
- L.L.M., Taxation, University of Denver College of Law, 1994,
- J.D. North Carolina Central University School of Law, 1988
- B.A., English Literature, North Carolina Central University, 1985
- Utah State Bar (Tax Section past President, 1998–1999)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Life Member and Member of the Board of Directors
- Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (UACDL), past President (2010–11)
- National College for DUI Defense
- American Inns of Court, Master/Scott M. Matheson, Sr. Inn, Charter Member (2006) and Counselor